Upon the resumption of the Dail after the summer recess, Joe Higgins TD quizzes the Taoiseach on the details of bank debt alleviation and Angela Merkel’s recent comments.
In June, Enda Kenny lauded the bank debt saying it represented a ‘seismic shift’ in European policy. In light of Chancellor Merkel’s comments yesterday it seems that she takes a different view on the issue.
This video is an exchange of Dail proceedings from 18th September 2012 during Questions to an Taoiseach.
CHECK OUT OTHER RELATED ARTICLES:
- Video: Questions on job creation, “burden sharing” and the unsustainability of the debt
- Video: Joe questions Taoiseach on Governments capitulation to ECB over burning of bondholders
- Video: Joe Higgins TD puts Taoiseach to the test on Labour’s pre election promises
- Video: Joe Higgins warns Taoiseach that Household Tax will be met with grass-roots campaign of defiance
- Video: Joe Higgins questions Taoiseach on Keane Report, which he describes as a banker’s charter written by bankers
Article source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/joehiggins-eu/~3/ibeBCeTJHms/